আপনার ডেস্কটপে এই অ্যাপটি ডাউনলোড করুন
⏰ "World's Most Annoying alarm clock app, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo, Huffington post etc."
■"#1 Alarm Clock App in 97 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
(Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm clock) and
(To turn off alarm clock, solve the math problem) and
(To turn off alarm clock, shake your phone)
■Includes super annoying loud alarm ringtones that force you out from your sleep
■Customize by playing your own music as your alarms
■No more oversleeping!
- Take a picture of a place where you want to turn off the alarm clock.
- When alarm clock starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture for the alarm to stop.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place for picture : far from bed (bathroom sink is the best!)
- bad place for picture : brightness changes frequently or close to your bed.
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who are heavy sleepers, addicted to the snooze button, or can't hear their stock alarm clock or alarm clocks. Our alarm app has been cleverly designed to force you out of your bed by giving you a variety of missions to prove you are awake. For photo missions, you set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm clock is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get up and take a photo of the pre-registered area. Also includes math problem missions where you have to solve math problems for the alarm clock to turn off. For "shake mission," you have to shake a preset(from 30 to 999) amount of times for the alarm clock to turn off.
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm clock”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile alarm clock app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently #1 in its category in 97 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
- Alarmy needs this permission for the picture alarm turn off method, which requires users take a picture
- Alarmy needs this permission to load external ringtones for the alarm clock.
- Alarmy needs this permission to save pictures taken by users who are using the picture turn off method alarm
- Alarmy need this permission to get weather information after the alarm has been turned off.
- ALARMY need this permission to prevent the alarm app from uninstall
- This alarm clock app uses DEVICE MANAGER permission
e-mail : email@example.com